Please check out my LinkedIn to know more about me
I write, sometimes. Here are a few of My LinkedIn articles:
- Seven Tips to Help You Put the What Before the Why
- The Best Planners, and Know Before You Go!
- Why You Must Always Ask What Before You Ask Why
- 10 Top Tips on How to Achieve Anything in Life
- 7 Tips on How to Make the Best Use of Your Time in The Office
- 7 Tips on How to Plan Your Vacation in The Most Efficient Way.
- Why You Should Never Squeeze Staff Too Hard!
- 7 Tips on How to Prepare Your Workforce for a Tomorrow of AI and IA
- 7 Top Tips on How to Make the Most of Your Annual Leave
- Why Employment Quotas Based on Gender are A Very Bad Idea
- Why Women Will Never Get Equal Pay #equalpayday #heforshe
- 7 Indicators That You Are Working for a Bully Lali
- A Brief Hard-Workers Guide to Dealing with A Domineering Boss <<47,000 clicks!
- How to Improve Your Work-Life Balance: 10 Ways to Act Before It Is Too Late! <<46,000 clicks
- Find out if you are a boss or a leader. You might be surprised! <<9,000 clicks, 300 likes and 70 shares so far!
- Are You Showing Your Employees the Respect They Deserve?
- How Office Etiquette Can Make You the Star Employee: 10 Ways to Shine!
- How to be promoted to C-Suite: the guide HR won’t share with you
- Family Versus Work – The Ongoing Battle
- How to Navigate Through the Tempestuous Sea of Office Politics
- Brexit and the General Election – A Recipe for Falling House Prices?
- Are People Really Ready to Open Up About Mental Health?
- Is Your Indecisive Boss Holding You Back?
- 10 Great Tips on How to Ask For (And Get) The Salary You Deserve
You can find my other Linkedin Actvitities here:
If you are looking for a competent communicator to speak at your event, we are happy to help. We can even wear your hat and speak in your name (your brand). And as we are building our speaking portfolio, we are happy to send you a competent speaker pro bono (you only need to take care of the speaker’s travel and per diem. No fee for the speaker). If your organisation is a non-profit, we will always speak pro bono at your events. (you only pay the speaker’s per diem)
Here are the topics we are happy to speak about:
- Project Management
- Programme Management
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- Setting up your Business
- Web Design and SEO
marc[@]hammoud.com or drop me a line… 😉 on +4917645618131