In the 1980’s, I received special training to speak in public. Over the years, I honed my speaking capabilities bit by bit. In 2008, I was introduced to the Toastmasters. I was thrilled by the organisation of the meetings, the feedback, the impromptu speeches and the evaluations! I enjoyed the Toastmasters club meetings so much that I co-signed up at the same time to 3 separate clubs in Geneva! I was fast to qualify as “Competent Communicator“. Since then, I visit now and then local Toastmasters clubs where I live.
I have had the honour and prestige to speak at some of the most amasing conferences, stages and meetings. If you are looking for a competent communicator to speak at your event, I’d be happy to put my experience at your service. I can even wear your hat and speak in your name (your brand). If you are a NGO or a non-profit, I’d be happy to speak for you pro bono (you only need to take care of the travel and per diem. No fee for speaking).
Here are the topics I can competently speak about:
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Cyber Risks and IT Security
- Public speaking
- Setting up your Business
- Web Design and SEO
Even if you think you might wish to have me speak for you in a year, please do get in touch now!
I have spoken at tens of formal and less formal events in the past. Here are a few of the most recent:
- 15.11.2017: Data Security, Solutions to Nightmares, Syrian NGO Alliance, Gazi Antep, Turkey
- 19.10.2017: Keeping Data Safe – Solutions to Cyber-Security Nightmares, CharityComms, London, UK
- 19.10.2018: You have been hacked but have not found out yet!, Digital Innovation Festival, London, UK
- 05.10.2017: A Few Lessons Learned, The Hard Way, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- 28.09.2018: Insights, Inspiration and Practical Take-Aways, Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE
- 27.09.2017: Hacked! What to do?, Deloitte, Dubai, UAE
- 13.06.2018: Digital Change and Testing, public speaking panel, London Victoria
- 10.05.2017: Potential Solutions to Some of Our Worst Cyber Security Nightmares, GovSec, Whitehall Media, London Victoria.